For well over a decade, ServerCentral has offered quick, flexible, and individualized attention to support the diverse technical needs of our customers, 24/7365. Our data centers contain redundant Network Operations Centers (NOCs) staffed with seasoned technicians working to safeguard your equipment and business continuity.
The NOC performs physical data center walk-throughs multiple times each day, in addition to utilizing comprehensive monitoring software, to verify the operational performance of all running equipment. Should service-impacting conditions arise, instantaneous notifications escalate to on-site technicians who are thoroughly trained to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment before problems reach a critical status.
When customers require more in-depth support, our Remote Hands and Managed Services provide ways to outsource maintenance tasks to ServerCentral. These services include monitoring and reporting applications, backup and restore protection, and many other custom requests.
Personalized Customer Service
• we do whatever you need, whenever you need it (e.g., media handling,
server reboots, IP engineering, OS installs, data circuit installs, cross
connects, monitoring, troubleshooting, de-installs, re-installs, upgrades)
• no more socially engineering through call centers filled with barely trained
technicians reading a troubleshooting script; you're one phone call away to
speaking with experienced NOC and IP engineering staff who have direct
visibility into your equipment
• this approach greatly increases customer satisfaction and resolution speed
Customer-Facing Sys Admin
• data center technicians are on site 24/7
• system administrators and network engineers are on call 24/7
• our average ticket response time is less than 10 minutes
• our Chicagoland data centers stock huge inventories of replacement
hardware for rapid repairs and replacements
• if something breaks, you don’t have to wait for a shipment to arrive to fix it