We saw the AWS partner requirements — and raised
With our AWS consulting engineers, you get more than the average Amazon MSP partners offers.
You get what you need.
It takes a lot of work to become one of Amazon’s Managed Service Program partner companies. We passed a rigorous auditing program that tested not just our technology and skills, but our processes, sustainability, and customer service.
Then we went further.
Our AWS consulting services exceed the MSP requirements to provide:
- A comprehensive suite of policies, procedures and services, culminating in a fully managed AWS platform that goes as far as our customers need
- Deep insights into infrastructure as well as applications and their performance
- SLAs that exceed AWS standards
- Customized tools, implementation services, monitoring, and optimization
- Application-level and database services to guide decisions about architecture, technology, vendor selection, and to troubleshoot complex technical problems
- Insight into performance enhancements that follow documented policies, standards, and controls for governance and procurement
- Operations and financial management optimization of AWS resources
You can get the basics anywhere. But if you want an AWS technology partner with decades of enterprise IT experience, SCTG is the right partner to get your IT spend working for you.
“Getting the AWS migration right is critical. It’s a pain point many people don’t discover until they’re in the middle of it.”
Jordan Lowe, CEO at SCTG
We make AWS consulting human
ServerCentral Turing Group joined the AWS Partner Network with the belief that technology should be accessible, hard-working, and honest.
We’re a team of engineers and innovators who love nothing more than solving business problems with technology. We get right to the heart of the issue and use our decades of experience to eliminate your biggest pain points.
Learn how our AWS consultants saved Metra 50% →
Get an AWS partner that solves board-level problems
Whether you’re already using the cloud or still considering it, our process will help you understand exactly what to expect.
1. Learn the Business
To start, we discuss the business improvements your company wants.
2. Test the Technology
Next, we assess your current workloads, server configurations (virtual/physical), network architecture, security concerns, compliance requirements, and application interdependencies.
3. Optimize the Plan
Finally, after balancing your business goals with your technological situation, we’ll build out a custom cloud migration plan or detailed optimization roadmap depending on whether or not you’re already using cloud technologies.