Throughout many years of managing audit tasks and compliance programs, the most arduous part has always been gathering the proper artifacts.
- Did we get the screen shot of one system right?
- Where did I put that report from our vendor?
- Who’s seen the monthly vulnerability scan reports?
Well, today ServerCentral took a large step toward making that process easier for our customers by putting our SOC 2 report online in our customer portal!
Our report alone, though, is not always enough to satisfy your auditors and vendors.
Not only is our own SOC 2 available, however, but we’ve also uploaded the reports of our sub-service organizations and various data center facilities where customer solutions have been deployed. You’ll find the reports assigned to facilities where you house equipment listed alongside the ServerCentral report. All of these reports will be updated regularly with the latest versions from each of the organizations.
Also, we’re very pleased to let you know that, beginning today, when ServerCentral issues our SOC 2 report, a copy will be uploaded and made available to approved customers and contacts who have a signed NDA on file with our legal department. This means:
- You will no longer need to request the report from your account manager.
- You will no longer have to wait for the email notifying you when it’s made available each summer.
- You will no longer be digging through your email archives for it when you need it for your own audit.
Simply sign in to our customer portal and you’ll see the report available under Documents -> Compliance Reports.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.