Get superfast Internet connectivity and data transport from our 10-GbE, MPLS-enabled network.
Customers purchasing network services from ServerCentral enjoy 100% SLAs for availability and other guarantees against packet loss, latency, and jitter. The ServerCentral network is also supported 24x7 by our own local network engineering and operational staff.
ServerCentral Internet Connectivity is provided via a 10-Gigabit-native IP backbone built upon carrier-class routing infrastructure. It provides ultra-high reliability, stability, low-latency forwarding, QoS, IP packet filtering, and unparalleled performance.
- Instantly scalable connection speeds on demand, from 1 Mbps to 10 Gbps and up
- Real-time monitoring of circuit utilization, network availability, maintenance, and support tickets
- A path-diverse network core and redundant links provide resiliency
Get dedicated and private point-to-point connections between 2+ locations on our 10-Gbps MPLS backbone.
- Ability to burst beyond committed bandwidth levels rather than dropping excess data
- Point-to-point, multi-point, flat-rate, or usage-based billing
- Ability to create a multi-site private LAN with our VPLS service
- Layer 2 switching for the ability to pass any protocol data, including routing, Ethernet 802.1q VLAN tags, multicasting, spanning trees, and anything else required to support your applications, with no limitations on network topology
- Private, protected or unprotected 10-Gbps wavelengths available
- Custom private dark fiber and WAN solutions available between your site and our data centers
Managed Network Services
Our reputable network engineering team properly installs all of your Network Connectivity configurations, including management of:
- Metro Ethernet
- MPLS VPN Transport
- Local Access Circuits
- Alien Wavelengths
- Lit Wavelengths
- Protected Wavelengths
- Managed DWDM
Directly connect to major public cloud providers, cabinets, on-premise infrastructure, or third-party carriers.
- Infrastructure links: Connect your cabinet infrastructure within ServerCentral’s network
- Carrier links: Connect to third-party network carriers in any facility
- Customer links: Connect any on-premise infrastructure to your colocated gear
- Cloud links: Connect your infrastructure to any public cloud, or to ServerCentral’s clouds
Our IP network provides multiple redundant connections to major global carriers, including ATT, CenturyLink, Comcast Technology Solutions, Crown Castle, GTT, NTT, Telia, Telstra, Windstream, Verizon, Zayo, and many more.
“When the guy who helped design the networks for YouTube and PayPal says ServerCentral’s data centers and IP backbone are the most impressive he’s ever seen, I trust him implicitly.”
Erik Klein, Co-Founder of Endorse Corp.
|Full, line-rate port speeds||✓|
|Multiple Tier 1 transit providers in every PoP||✓|
|Privately-owned DWDM infrastructure with diverse capacity on all routes||✓|
|Native, dual-stack IPv4/IPv6||✓|
|Any-to-Any architecture supported by VPLS||✓|
|Ultra high-availability and high-performance network backed by carrier-grade routers||✓|
|100% network connectivity uptime SLA||✓|
|Connectivity to any public cloud||✓|
|Ability to use Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) communities to control BGP traffic||✓|
ServerCentral is a Type II AT-101 SOC 2 audited company and PCI-DSS compliant. To help customers in the healthcare industry meet their compliance requirements with regards to HIPAA, ServerCentral also offers Business Associate Agreements to all Network Connectivity customers.