SLA Supplement: Colocation Services
This Supplement describes SCN’s Colocation Space Service, Power Service, Cross-Connects Service, and Media Conversion Service (collectively, “Colocation Services”).
General Terms For Colocation Space
SCN will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Customer with Colocation Space(s) pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement (the “Colocation Space Service”).
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, in consideration of the Installation Charges and Recurring Charges for Colocation Space set forth in the applicable Order(s), SCN grants Customer a license to use the area(s) in a Datacenter Facility licensed by Customer under this Agreement, as set forth on the applicable Order (the “Colocation Space”) during the Term.
For each Colocation Space, SCN will have sole discretion to determine at all times during the Term the exact location in the applicable Datacenter Facility where the Colocation Space will be located. SCN may at any time, in SCN’s sole discretion and at no cost or expense to Customer, relocate the Colocation Space to another area of the applicable Datacenter Facility. SCN shall notify Customer of any such relocation.
Colocation Space SLAs
SCN will use commercially reasonable efforts to achieve the SLAs set forth below:
- Temperature SLA – The Temperature of air supplied to the Colocation Space shall be maintained in a range between 55 degrees and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Humidity SLA – The Humidity in the Colocation Space shall be maintained in a range between twenty percent (20%) and sixty-five percent (65%).
Remedies for Failure of Colocation Space SLAs
- Temperature SLA – If a Loaded Cabinet experiences an event where the supply air Temperature drops below 55 degrees or exceeds 80 degrees Fahrenheit for more than four (4) consecutive hours (a “Temperature Irregularity”) two (2) or more times, during a calendar month, SCN shall provide to Customer a Credit equal to the Recurring Charges attributable to that Loaded Cabinet for one (1) day during the calendar month in which the Temperature Irregularities occur; provided, however, under no circumstances will Customer be entitled to Temperature Irregularity Credits in any one (1) calendar month in excess of seven (7) days of Recurring Charges.
- Humidity SLA – If a Loaded Cabinet experiences an event where the Humidity drops below twenty percent (20%) or exceeds sixty-five percent (65%) for more than four (4) consecutive hours (a “Humidity Irregularity”) two (2) or more times during a calendar month, SCN shall provide a Credit equal to the Recurring Charges attributable to that Loaded Cabinet for one (1) day during the calendar month in which the Humidity Irregularities occur; provided, however, under no circumstances will Customer be entitled to Humidity Irregularity Credits in any one (1) calendar month in excess of seven (7) days of Recurring Charges attributable to the affected Loaded Cabinet(s).
Use of Colocation Space
The use of any Colocation Space is governed by the following:
- Customer must arrange equipment in the Colocation Space in a hot/cold aisle configuration, as designated by SCN. Customer is prohibited from installing any equipment that exhausts hot air into the cold aisle of any Datacenter Facility, as doing so may affect the Temperature in the Colocation Space or that of an adjacent customer’s space. Special cabinet or equipment venting configurations must be pre-approved by SCN.
- In every Datacenter Facility where blanking panels are utilized as a barrier between hot and cold air, Customer must close any void in any cabinet or rack space with a blanking panel. In such Datacenter Facilities, each cabinet is delivered with a full set of panels pre-installed, and extra panels are provided free of charge.
- Customer must observe the rules and regulations of each Datacenter Facility, verbal, posted, or written in print or on the SCN Website, or as may be provided to Customer from time to time via email delivery.
- Customer expressly grants SCN and SCN’s Third Party Providers the right to access Customer equipment and other property of Customer in the Colocation Space for the purpose of providing and maintaining the Colocation Space and/or any areas adjacent to the Colocation Space. Customer acknowledges that any Customer equipment that is designed with side-to-side, side-to-rear, or front-to-side airflow must be able to support the air temperatures that are typical of the exhaust air portion of the cabinet.
- When setup of any Colocation Space is complete, Customer shall provide SCN written confirmation of acceptance of the Colocation Space before Customer is eligible to receive Credits under any of the Service Levels set forth in this Supplement.
- Customer shall, and shall require that its Sublicensees and contractors (and any subcontractors) and any other third party performing work for Customer in any Colocation Space, carry and maintain, and provide evidence thereof to Licensor, insurance policies evidencing insurance reasonably acceptable to SCN, including, without limitation, builder’s risk, installation insurance, and other forms of property insurance, and commercial general liability coverage, in amounts reasonably acceptable to SCN.
- Customer shall promptly pay all contractors and material men, so as to minimize the possibility of a lien attaching to the Datacenter Facility or any Colocation Space, and should such lien be made or filed, Customer shall bond against or discharge the same within ten (10) days after written notice. Customer also agrees to supply SCN with partial and/or final waivers of liens by any contractors and/or material men hired or engaged by Customer. Every contract for repairs, additions, alterations, or any other improvement of the premises shall contain an express, full and complete waiver and release of any and all liens, or claims or rights of lien against the Datacenter Facility.
Customer shall be responsible for all Fees for the Colocation Space Service beginning on the earlier of: (a) the date of installation of Customer’s equipment, and (b) the Commencement Date. Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement (including on any Order) to the contrary, upon the expiration of the first year of the initial Term set forth on an Order, SCN may, at its reasonable discretion, increase the Fees for all Colocation Space Service at a rate not to exceed five percent (5%) per year; provided, however, if SCN’s costs to provide such Colocation Space (including rent and real estate taxes) necessitate an increase of more than five percent (5%), SCN may increase the Fees for such Colocation Space in a manner proportionate to the increase in costs to SCN.
The following provisions apply with respect to any sublicense of any Colocation Space.
- Customer may sublicense all or part of any Colocation Space (each such sublicensed Space, a “Sublicensed Space”), but may not assign, delegate, or otherwise transfer, except as expressly permitted under the Agreement. Notwithstanding any sublicensing of Sublicensed Spaces, Customer will remain fully responsible to SCN for the performance of all of Customer’s obligations under this Agreement (including the payment of all amounts owed under this Agreement) and all other agreements between SCN and Customer. No sublicense arrangement or other arrangement between Customer and any Person to whom all or part of any Colocation Space is sublicensed (each, a “Sublicensee”) will relieve Customer from any liability under this Agreement or any other agreement between SCN and Customer. Without limiting the foregoing, Customer is responsible for paying all Fees for all of the Colocation Spaces (including Sublicensed Spaces) and the charges for additional Services for, or relating to, any or all of the Colocation Spaces (including Sublicensed Spaces). In no event will SCN be deemed to be providing any Services to Sublicensee for, or relating to, the Sublicensed Spaces, as the provision of any such Services will be deemed to be to Customer for all purposes under this Agreement.
- Customer must ensure that each and every agreement or other sublicense arrangement that Customer has with a Sublicensee does not have any terms or conditions that (i) seek to provide Sublicensee with rights that Customer does not have under this Agreement or (ii) are otherwise inconsistent with this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing or any other restrictions on Sublicensees, no Sublicensee will have any right to use its Sublicensed Spaces in any manner that Customer is not permitted to use the Colocation Spaces.
- Sublicensees do not have any rights, separate and apart from Customer’s rights, to access their Sublicensed Spaces. Accordingly, only Customer’s authorized persons or Sublicensees may access the Sublicensed Spaces at a Datacenter Facility. Furthermore, SCN is not responsible for restricting a Sublicensee’s access to Customer’s Colocation Spaces located in an area to which that Sublicensee has access.
- Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, a Sublicensee has no right to sublicense, delegate, assign, or otherwise transfer its rights to use the Sublicensed Spaces to any other Person without SCN’s consent, which consent may be withheld in SCN’s sole discretion.
- Without limiting Customer’s indemnification obligations under this Agreement, Customer will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the SCN Parties, including SCN’s third-party Datacenter Facility providers, from any and all Losses incurred or suffered arising out of, or in connection with (i) any claim by a customer or end-user of any Sublicensee relating to, or arising out of, a Sublicensee’s or any of its customers’ services, Customer’s or any of its customers’ services, or the Services provided under this Agreement (including claims relating to interruptions, suspensions, failures, defects, delays, impairments or inadequacies in any of the aforementioned services, including the Services from SCN); and (iii) any claim by a Sublicensee to the extent that such claim, if sustained, would result in any greater obligation or liability of SCN to such Sublicensee than SCN has undertaken to Customer under this Agreement or any other agreement between SCN and Customer.
Surrender of Colocation Space
- Upon expiration or earlier termination of the Term with respect to any Colocation Space, Customer will promptly remove its equipment from the relevant Datacenter Facility at Customer’s expense. Customer will surrender the Colocation Space in good condition, reasonable wear and tear excepted. In addition, upon expiration or other termination of the Term for the Colocation Space for any reason, at SCN’s option, Customer will, at its sole cost and expense, remove all alterations, additions and improvements made or installed by Customer and restore the applicable portion of the Datacenter Facility to the same or as good condition as existed as when Customer first installed equipment, reasonable wear and tear excepted.
- If Customer fails to surrender any terminated Colocation Space or any portion thereof in accordance with the terms hereof, then it will be conclusively presumed that the value to Customer of remaining in the Colocation Space, and the loss that will be suffered by SCN as a result thereof, far exceed the Recurring Charges that would have been payable had the Term continued during such holdover period. Therefore, if Customer does not immediately surrender the Colocation Space or any portion thereof upon expiration or earlier termination of the Term therefor, then the Recurring Charges payable by Customer shall be increased to the following percentages of the Recurring Charges that would have been payable if the Term had continued during such holdover period: one hundred fifty percent (150%) for each of the first (1st), second (2nd) and third (3rd) months of such holdover; and two hundred percent (200%) for each month thereafter. Such Recurring Charges shall be computed by SCN and payable by Customer on the first day of such holdover period and on the first day of each calendar month thereafter during such holdover period until the Colocation Space is vacated. In no event shall any holdover be deemed a permitted extension or renewal of the Term, and nothing contained herein shall be construed to constitute SCN’s consent to any holdover or give Customer any rights with respect thereto.
General Terms for Power Service
SCN will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Customer with conditioned power in the Colocation Space (the “Power Service”), subject to the following:
- Power circuits shall be installed with an Installation Charge and a Recurring Charge for the use of the circuits as set forth on an Order.
- Each Colocation Space shall be subject to a limit on the amount of power Customer is permitted to draw in the Colocation Space (a “Power Cap”).
- Each circuit shall be assigned a maximum draw permissible on a single power circuit (its “Rated Capacity”), defined as the lesser of (i) 80% of the rating of the circuit’s breaker rating, and (ii) the Power Cap assigned to the Colocation Space in which the power circuit is installed.
- SCN may provide power circuits in the Colocation Space on which Customer may draw the full Rated Capacity of the circuit (each a “Primary Power Circuit”).
- For each Primary Power Circuit, SCN may provide an additional power circuit which is designated by SCN to provide an alternate power source to equipment connected to a Primary Power Circuit (each a “Redundant Power Circuit”). A Redundant Power Circuit will be powered from a separate power bus to provide redundancy to Customer equipment. When a power circuit is designated as a Redundant Power Circuit, it and its corresponding Primary Power Circuit shall together be designated a “Redundant Circuit Pair.”
- Power circuits installed in the Colocation Space which are designated as a Redundant Circuit Pair shall assume the Rated Capacity of only the Primary Power Circuit shared among both circuits in the Redundant Circuit Pair. A Redundant Power Circuit does not contribute to the Rated Capacity of a Redundant Circuit Pair.
- Customer shall not exceed, or install equipment in a manner which could cause Customer to exceed, the Rated Capacity of any power circuit in the Colocation Space, or the Power Cap assigned to the Colocation Space.
- If Customer’s power consumption exceeds (i) the Power Cap assigned to the Colocation Space, (ii) the Rated Capacity of any power circuit, or (iii) the Rated Capacity shared across a Redundant Circuit Pair, Customer shall be charged an additional monthly charge of $1.00 per watt used in excess of the Power Cap or Rated Capacity per month. Also, usage above the Power Cap or Rated Capacity may require either (a) the purchase of additional Colocation Space on an as-available basis, and/or (b) a reduction in Customer’s power consumption.
- In the event that SCN measures Customer’s power draw in the Colocation Space and such draw exceeds the Power Cap, SCN may require Customer to reduce the power draw in the Colocation Space to the Power Cap within seven (7) days of such measurement. Absent reduction of the draw within the aforesaid seven (7) day period, SCN may disconnect Customer’s equipment or Power Circuits until the aggregate usage of all Power Circuits in the Colocation Space equals the Power Cap. In addition, SCN may decline to install additional equipment in a Colocation Space where the equipment would cause the Power Cap of the Colocation Space or Rated Capacity of an individual circuit or Redundant Circuit Pair to be exceeded.
- Customer is prohibited from installing power distribution equipment in a daisy-chain configuration.
- Customer is prohibited from powering any of the following equipment from a power circuit in the Colocation Space without SCN’s prior written consent: power tools, vacuum cleaners, DC power conversion equipment and battery backup systems.
Notwithstanding anything in this Agreement to the contrary, upon the expiration of the first year of the initial Term set forth on an Order, SCN may at its reasonable discretion increase the rates for the Power Service at a rate not to exceed five percent (5%) per year; provided, however, if SCN’s costs to provide such Power Service necessitate an increase of more than five percent (5%), SCN may increase the rate for such Power Service in a manner proportionate to the increased costs to SCN.
SCN will use commercially reasonable efforts to achieve the SLAs set forth below:
One hundred percent (100%) availability of power on at least one power circuit in all Loaded Cabinets which contain a Redundant Circuit Pair, and are not exceeding the Rated Capacity of the Redundant Circuit Pair or the Power Cap of the Loaded Cabinet.
Remedies for Failure of Power SLA
- If a Loaded Cabinet is powered by a Redundant Circuit Pair and both circuits experience a simultaneous interruption in electrical power (a “Power Outage”), such that the Loaded Cabinet experiences a Power Outage which lasts shorter than one (1) hour, SCN shall provide a Credit equal to the Recurring Charges attributable to that Loaded Cabinet for the day during which the interruption occurs.
- If a Loaded Cabinet in Customer’s Colocation Space experiences a Power Outage which lasts for one (1) continuous hour or longer, SCN shall provide a Credit equal to the Recurring Charges attributable to that Loaded Cabinet for the calendar week during which the interruption occurs; provided, however, under no circumstances will Customer be entitled to Power SLA Credits in any one (1) calendar month in excess of seven (7) days of Recurring Charges for the affected Loaded Cabinet(s).
- If multiple Power Outages occur within a consecutive 24-hour period, the consecutive power outages shall be considered one (1) continuous power outage for the purposes of this SLA.
- For avoidance of doubt, Customer will not receive any Credit under the Power SLA if:
(a) Customer does not purchase power in a Redundant Circuit Pair;
(b) Customer does not install or configure its equipment to draw power from both circuits in the Redundant Circuit Pair;
(c) Any power circuit in the Colocation Space exceeds its Rated Capacity; or
(d) Customer exceeds the Power Cap assigned to the Colocation Space.
General Terms For Cross-Connect Service
SCN will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Customer with physical fiber or copper media connections (each a “Cross-Connect”) as requested by Customer: (i) between Customer’s Colocation Spaces (each an “Infrastructure Cross-Connect); (ii) to SCN (each a “SCN Cross-Connect”); or (iii) to third-party telecommunications providers (each a “Carrier Cross‑Connect”), subject to the following:
- The pricing for each Cross-Connect shall be set forth on an Order, and may vary according to the media requested, physical installation path taken, and the Datacenter Facility in which the Cross-Connect is installed. Infrastructure Cross-Connects shall be installed for a one-time installation charge.
- SCN Cross-Connects shall be installed as required to provide SCN’s Products or Services to Customer. Any Installation Charge associated with a SCN Cross-Connect will be included in the charges for such Products or Services.
- SCN may charge both an Installation Charge and a Recurring Charge for use of a Carrier Cross‑Connect.
- Any Carrier Cross-Connect which is cancelled before the end of its initial Term may be subject to a cancellation charge of $500, as well as charges for up to two (2) months’ Service for the associated Cross-Connect.
- Customers are not permitted to move any Cross-Connect from its initial point of demarcation. All connections to Customer equipment must be made using patch cables to the front of the patch panel in Customer’s Colocation Space.
- Customers are not permitted to run any cabling on SCN or Datacenter Facility cable runways, ladders, trays, or other cable management systems, without SCN’s prior written consent.
SCN will use commercially reasonable efforts to achieve the SLAs set forth below:
- Infrastructure Cross-Connect SLA – One hundred percent (100%) availability of the Infrastructure Cross-Connect to be an effective media for interconnection between Customer’s Colocation Spaces; provided that Customer does not introduce any active components in the path of the Carrier Cross-Connects.
- SCN Cross-Connect SLA – One hundred percent (100%) availability of the SCN Cross‑Connect to be an effective media for interconnection between Customer’s Colocation Space and SCN; provided that Customer does not introduce any active components in the path of the Carrier Cross‑Connects.
- Carrier Cross-Connect SLA – One hundred percent (100%) availability of the Carrier Cross‑Connect to be an effective media for interconnection between Customer and a third-party telecommunications provider; provided that Customer does not introduce any active components in the path of the Carrier Cross-Connects.
Remedies For Failure of Cross-Connect SLAs
- Infrastructure Cross-Connect SLA – If the path, connectors, or other passive physical media fail for Carrier Cross-Connects due to circumstances caused solely by SCN (“Media Failure”), SCN shall repair the Infrastructure Cross-Connect at no cost to Customer.
- SCN Cross-Connect SLA – If a Media Failure occurs which causes the unavailability of any Service provided by SCN, then SCN shall repair the SCN Cross-Connect at no cost to Customer, and Customer shall be entitled to any remedy or Credit provided with the affected Service(s).
- Carrier Cross-Connect SLA – If the path, connectors, or other passive physical media fail for Carrier Cross-Connects due to a Media Failure, SCN shall provide a Credit equal to the Recurring Charges attributable to that Carrier Cross-Connect for the month during which such Media Failure occurs; provided that Customer shall allow SCN to test all Cross‑Connects for which Customer reports Media Failure. Unavailability of a Carrier Cross-Connect during such testing shall not be considered Media Failure hereunder. SCN will provide a maximum Credit of one (1) month’s Recurring Charges per Carrier Cross-Connect that experiences Media Failure in any calendar month.
- Exclusion to Cross-Connect SLAs -- In the event that SCN performs testing pursuant to these Cross-Connect SLAs because Customer has reported Media Failure, and such testing reveals that there is no Media Failure, Customer shall be charged for such testing at the then-current hourly rate for SCN technical services as posted on the SCN Website, except that Customer shall be entitled to one (1) instance of testing that reveals no Media Failure free of charge per calendar month.
General Terms For Media Conversion Service
If Customer orders the “Media Conversion Service,” SCN shall use commercially reasonable efforts to operate a physical device which retransmits data signals between two disparate media types (each a “Media Converter”).
Fees for the Media Conversion Service are charged on a monthly basis, in advance.
Media Conversion SLA
SCN will use commercially reasonable efforts to achieve the SLAs set forth below:
Upon notification of failure from SCN’s monitoring system or notification from Customer, SCN will replace any defective Media Converter hardware within two (2) hours (the “Media Conversion SLA”). In cases where troubleshooting must take place between Customer equipment and SCN equipment, calculations for the Media Conversion SLA will begin from the time that SCN has determined the fault lies solely in SCN’s hardware or systems.
Remedies for Failure of Media Conversion SLA
If within one (1) hour after SCN observes or is notified of any failure to meet the Media Conversion SLA, SCN has failed to remedy such failure, SCN will issue Customer a Credit equal to twenty-five (25%) percent of the Fees for the affected Media Conversion Service, provided that such Credit will not exceed the aggregate Media Conversion Service Fees otherwise due from Customer for such calendar month for the affected Media Conversion Service(s).
Limitations on Remedies; Exceptions
- Limitation on Remedies - If Customer is entitled to multiple Credits under this Supplement, the aggregate Credits in respect of any one (1) calendar month issued under this Supplement shall not exceed the total Fees payable for the Colocation Space for two (2) weeks during such calendar month. Except as set forth in this Supplement, SCN makes no claims regarding the availability or performance of the Colocation Space. The remedy for failure of any Colocation Services (or any Colocation Space or Products provided in conjunction therewith) shall be limited to the remedies described herein, and shall not constitute a failure of any other SCN products or services. Any failure that is determined to be, in SCN’s reasonable discretion, attributable to conditions at any Customer premises (including, but not limited to, power or cooling failures, patch cable failures, building riser failures, or failure to provide access to authorized SCN personnel for the service/repair of the equipment located at a Customer premise) shall not be deemed a failure to meet any of the Service Levels described herein.
- Exceptions - In addition to the exclusions set forth in Section 2.2.5 of the main body of the Master Products and Services Agreement entered into by SCN and Customer, Customer shall not receive any Credits for any failure or breach that is caused by or associated with failure of Customer-owned equipment, software, or configuration used in connection with any Colocation Services.
Colocation in Shared Cabinet Space
SCN may offer Colocation Space in cabinets shared with multiple SCN customers, at SCN’s sole discretion (“Colocation in Shared Cabinet Space”). The following additional terms and conditions apply to any Customer in Shared Cabinet Space:
- Power is shared among multiple customers, and is managed by SCN.
- Cross-Connects are not permitted in Shared Cabinet Space.
- Private network switches, devices and appliances are not permitted in Shared Cabinet Space.
Customers in Shared Cabinet Space will not be given unescorted access to the Datacenter Facility, and must schedule all visits in advance with SCN. SCN will charge an hourly fee for providing such escort service, at SCN’s then-current list price for such Services.
SCN’s handling of any package or shipment on behalf of Customer shall be governed by the following:
- Customer is required to notify SCN of all shipments by using a form on the SCN Website or by opening a Support Ticket, in accordance with the rules and regulations of each Datacenter Facility. Violation of this requirement may result in additional charges to Customer.
- Customer is responsible for obtaining any desired insurance on any shipment into or out of a Datacenter Facility.
- SCN recommends that Customer save all Original Equipment Manufacturer (“OEM”) packaging, as carriers frequently deny insurance claims where OEM packaging is not utilized. Customers are encouraged to include instructions or a shipping label for return of empty OEM packaging.
- If Customer requests that SCN ship hardware on a SCN carrier account, then (i) upon direction from Customer, SCN will purchase insurance coverage from that carrier as part of the shipment, and (ii) the cost of the purchased insurance coverage will be billed to Customer. Customer acknowledges that any potential claim that arises in connection with an insured shipment (if purchased) must be pursued with the carrier, in cooperation with SCN. SCN disclaims any and all liability in connection with any insurance coverage provided by the shipping carrier.
- Customer acknowledges that, prior to requesting any insurance from a shipping carrier through SCN, it has reviewed the terms and conditions of the requested carrier’s insurance coverage.
- SCN maintains a limited inventory of boxes and packing materials as a convenience for SCN and its customers, and upon request SCN may provide these materials to Customer. Customer accepts all responsibility for shipments packed using SCN provided packing materials, whether packed by SCN or by Customer.
- Any inbound or outbound shipment stored by SCN in excess of seventy-two (72) hours will incur a storage fee of $25/day.
Equipment Disposal; Media Destruction; Media Erasure
Upon direction of Customer, and at Customer’s sole expense, SCN will coordinate the disposal, destruction, or erasure of Customer equipment or media. Unless otherwise specified on an Order, time spent coordinating or performing the disposal, destruction, or erasure of Customer equipment or media will be billed at Remote Hands Service rates (as specified in the Supplement for the Remote Hands Service), and any charges from third party service providers, including but not limited to equipment pickup and disposal fees, and time spent preparing equipment, erasing or destroying media shall be passed on to Customer.
In accordance with Section 3.7 of the main body of the Master Products and Services Agreement entered into by SCN and Customer (the “MPSA”), Customer must have the following Required Insurance in respect of the Colocation Services:
- Category A (All-Risk Insurance Policy);
- Category B (Comprehensive General Liability Policy);
- Category C (Cyber Liability Policy);
- Category D (Workers’ Compensation Policy); and
- Category E (Umbrella or Excess Liability).
Any capitalized terms not otherwise defined herein shall have the definitions ascribed thereto in the main body of the MPSA or the Order(s) applicable to the Colocation Services.
- “Downtime” – Customer experiencing sustained packet loss in excess of fifty percent (50%), based on SCN’s measurements.
- “Humidity” – the humidity within Customer’s Colocation Space, which is measured between three (3) and five (5) feet from the floor and no closer than twelve (12) inches from the cool air intake side of a cabinet, as designated by SCN.
- “Loaded Cabinet” – an individual equipment cabinet in Customer’s Colocation Space exclusively containing Customer equipment.
- “Temperature” – the temperature within Customer’s Colocation Space, which is measured between three (3) and five (5) feet from the floor and no closer than twelve (12) inches from the cool air intake side of a cabinet, as designated by SCN.