Supporting a healthy environment is core to our organization’s mission.
ServerCentral Turing Group (SCTG) is committed to promoting sustainability.
The carbon and environmental footprint of an organization is no longer a narrow, quiet conversation. Instead, carbon footprints, offset credits, environmental impact, and sustainability are wide-reaching conversations that are conducted not only in the public eye, but with the public itself.
As a provider of Managed Data Center, Cloud, Network and Managed Enterprise IT Services, SCTG is at the center of many of these conversations, right beside our customers.
SCTG Sustainability Principles
- Meet — and where possible, exceed — applicable state, local, and federal legislation, regulatory, and best practice recommendations relating to sustainability
- Consider sustainability across business strategy and decisions
- Ensure that staff, partners, and customers are aware of and support our sustainability principles
- Encourage partners and customers to create their own sustainability efforts
- Review and evolve sustainability principles within annual audit processes
- Assist customers and partners in the pursuit of carbon offset credits when desired
SCTG Data Center Sustainability Practices
- All data center partners are LEED Certified and/or Energy Star Compliant or in active pursuit of these certifications
- All data center partners operate on 100% renewable energy or are in active pursuit of this goal
- All data center partners utilize ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 50001 Environmental Management System frameworks (or equivalent) or are in active pursuit of these certifications in support of their own sustainability practices
- All data center partners are committed to ongoing optimization of Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE)
- All data center partners operate with a carbon neutral footprint or are in active pursuit of this goal
- All data center partners use granular temperature controls and automated, optimized lighting or are in active pursuit of this goal
- All data center partners consider alternate water supply solutions as available
- All data center infrastructure equipment that can be sustainably recycled is sustainably recycled
Still need help? Send us a note!
Questions, comments or complaints regarding SCTG’s sustainability practices can be mailed or emailed to:
SCTG Legal Department
111 W. Jackson Blvd. Ste. 1600
Chicago, IL 60604 USA