No matter what business you’re in, information and network security are important to every company.
So, what do you do about that pile of old hard drives in the office closet?
Hand them over to ServerCentral for a secure and documented destruction at our flagship data center in Elk Grove Village, IL.
For $20/drive, you receive:
- Data sanitization using software-based data destroy commands (Software Erase, Secure Erase)
- Demagnetization using an NSA-approved degausser
- Physical destruction using hydraulic crushing machines
- Responsible disposal in accordance with local and federal law
- A secure chain of custody
- Certificate of Destruction with logged serial numbers, before-and-after photos
We use best practices specific to each device type and accept all types of hard drives, SSDs backup tapes, and other electronic storage media.
Email a request to our Remote Hands Team to get started—or better yet—drop them off the next time you’re at our Elk Grove Village, IL data center to see our drive crusher in action.