ServerCentral, Turing Group and Equinix Collaborate to Deliver Managed Solutions for Amazon Web Services
The expanded collaboration delivers a comprehensive managed solution to address the increasing need for the integration of Amazon Web Services with existing infrastructure
CHICAGO – 1 AUGUST 2018 — ServerCentral, a leading provider of managed IT Infrastrutcure solutions, and Turing Group, an Amazon Web Services Managed Service Provider, Advanced Consulting Partner and an AWS Public Sector Partner today announced the availability of a Managed Storage Gateway for Amazon Web Services (AWS) service.
The Managed AWS Storage Gateway delivers low-latency access to data while securely and durably storing it in AWS S3, AWS EBS, or AWS Glacier cloud storage platforms. Real-time, intelligent optimization of the data storage process minimizes ingress and egress charges to the cloud storage platforms, lowering TCO and increasing predictability in monthly storage costs.
The Managed AWS Storage Gateway will help organizations:
- Simplify the integration of AWS into their businesses with turnkey solutions that deliver all of the benefits of local storage and the power of AWS with expert configuration, administration, monitoring, management and 24x7x365 support from certified technicians
- Embrace and extend the cloud to existing infrastructure and applications with managed hybrid cloud storage solutions; and
- Secure their business by delivering managed storage solutions on-net via Equinix and ServerCentral’s global IP networks
HIGHLIGHTS / KEY FACTS
- The Managed AWS Storage Gateway service is immediately available in four data centers including Elk Grove Village, IL; Chicago, IL; Ashburn, VA; and San Jose, CA.
- With direct access to AWS via the Equinix Cloud Exchange Fabric™ (ECX Fabric™), customers will have unparalleled connectivity to deploy hybrid cloud infrastructure and deliver solutions to customers and business partners around the world.
- The Managed AWS Storage Gateway service is a fully Managed Service providing expert configuration, administration, monitoring, management and 24x7x365 support from AWS-certified technicians
Since 2001, ServerCentral and Equinix have worked together providing organizations around the world with premium data center space and bespoke Managed Services – services that continue to evolve and meet today’s business challenges. With today’s announcement, Equinix, ServerCentral and Turing Group are expanding these efforts to meet the demand for hybrid cloud deployments incorporating AWS.
Bill Lowry, President of ServerCentral
“ServerCentral’s partnership with Equinix for global data center deployments goes back over 15 years. In that time, we’ve come to rely on Equinix’s connectivity-centric data center solutions in dozens of markets. By co-developing services that include Equinix data centers with Turing Group & ServerCentral managed services, we can create solutions that deliver tremendous value for companies looking to grow their technology capabilities.”
Brendan Caulfield, Managing Partner & COO of Turing Group
“The proliferation of cloud technologies, and their rapid adoption, continues to increase complexity for even seasoned technologists. We firmly believe technology should improve business, not complicate it. Working with Equinix and ServerCentral to create solutions that help organizations streamline cloud adoption and remove complexity is a fantastic opportunity for all of us to deliver lasting results and make sure that each client’s needs to are met and the cloud is working to help them achieve their success.”
KJ Joshi, Managing Director, AWS Alliance of Equinix
“We are pleased to elevate our long-term partnership with ServerCentral to its next logical level and offer a suite of Managed AWS Solutions to customers. Our Global Interconnection Platform combined with ServerCentral’s Managed AWS Storage Gateway solution addresses hybrid cloud architectural needs. We look forward to introducing more joint AWS specific Managed Solutions in partnership with ServerCentral and Turing Group.”
ServerCentral is a managed IT infrastructure solutions provider. Since 2000, leading technology, finance, healthcare, and e-commerce firms have chosen ServerCentral to design and manage their mission-critical IT infrastructure in data centers across North America, Europe, and Asia. Whether it’s cloud, managed services, or colocation, ServerCentral designs the optimal solution for each client. Learn more by visiting http://www.servercentral.com or contact us at +1 (312) 829-1111 and email@example.com.
About Turing Group
Turing Group are cloud architecture, migration and management and DevOps experts, who develop original software or refactor existing applications to take maximum advantage of cloud offerings. Turing Group believes in smart strategies and service excellence, taking great pride in being a true partner to our clients—helping them design & optimize cloud environments, data centers, applications & databases. Learn more by visiting us at http://www.turinggroup.comor by calling +1.866.960.9123.